COLLECTION, PROCESSING AND USE OF PERSONAL DATA
2. The website would record certain information regarding computer hardware and software of the users, which may include IP address, browser type, operating system, domain name, access times and referring website addresses. This information is used for monitor of website traffic and general statistics regarding use of CECˇ¦s website in order to maintain and enhance the quality of website operation and services. The information is provided for total capacity analysis and no analysis will be conducted on individual users.
3. If users intend to obtain further information or use online services, they may be requested to provide personal data. The following explains the collection, processing and use of personal data:
- Purposes of the Collection of Personal Data: managing and serving customers, conducting surveys, researches and analyses, and engaging in other registered business or activities specified in the by-laws of the company.
- Type of the Personal Data to be Collected: name, ID number, phone number, e-mail, correspondence and/or registered address that users shall have provided.
- uration, Location, User and Method of the Use of the Personal Data:
- Duration: From provision of personal data until the user requests CEC to stop the use of such data or until the website ceases to provide services.
- Location: Areas where CEC or its parent company, subsidiaries or branches operate.
- Users of Personal Data and Method of the Use: The data collected may be used by CEC or its affiliates for and within the scope of specific purpose of collection.
- Users may exercise the following rights in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act: (i) to inquire or request to review the collected personal data, (ii) to request for the duplicates of the collected personal data, (iii) to request CEC to supplement or correct of the collected personal data, (iv) to request CEC to stop collecting, processing or using the collected personal data, or (v) to request CEC to delete the collected personal data. Please contact CEC to exercise the above mentioned rights. Handling fee may be requested from users for handling their requests in accordance with the laws.
- If users do not provide the personal data requested or the information provided contains errors, users may not be entitled to the services provided by this website.
Changes to this Policy
Continental Engineering Corporation
95 Dun Hua South Road, Section 2
Last Updated: 26 Feb, 2013
1. When users browse the website or download files, the website would not collect usersˇ¦ personal data.