- The box girders are match-cast in cast-yard. After curing completely, the girders are moved to the site for erection, which are assembled as an integrated bridge via epoxy glued joints and longitudinal prestressing.
- Freyssinet firstly used this method for the Luzancy bridge in 1945. The Taipei North-Gate viaduct was first built in 1975.
- Span Length¡G35 to180m. 45m is more competitive in saving cost.
- Project Length ¡GMin.500m, 1600m in length is economical.
- Alignment¡Gstraight line or circle with larger radius.