- Continental Holdings Corporation founded in Y2010
- Building & Rebuilding the Nation
- Developing a Tradition of Experience & Innovation
- Instituting Management by Objectives & Nurturing People
- Emphasizing Research & Development
- New Opportunities: ERP, Core Business, Overseas Expansion
- CEC's New Corporate Image
Building & Rebuilding the Nation
Continental Engineering Corporation is widely recognized as one of Taiwan's prominent contractor and developer, excelling in major public and private-sector construction as well as long-term land and community development. CEC is one of only a handful of companies licensed in Taiwan to engage in both construction and development.
Founded in 1945 in Chongqing, China by Mr. Glyn T. H. lng, CEC has from its beginning participated in projects for national reconstruction, helping to rebuild a country ravaged by eight years of war and unrest. With relocation to Taiwan in 1948, CEC engaged extensively in national infrastructure engineering projects. Over the course of the last half century, CEC has built military installations, factories, power plants, highways, tunnels, bridges and mass-transit systems. In this way, CEC has played an important role in Taiwan's economic growth and development.