- Continental Holdings Corporation founded in Y2010
- Building & Rebuilding the Nation
- Developing a Tradition of Experience & Innovation
- Instituting Management by Objectives & Nurturing People
- Emphasizing Research & Development
- New Opportunities: ERP, Core Business, Overseas Expansion
- CEC's New Corporate Image
CEC's New Corporate Image
Just as there are policies and strategies appropriate to different stages in a company's development, changes in the physical workplace contribute to the emergence of a strong corporate identity.
CEC's new corporate Headquarters in Taipei at 100 Min Sheng East Road, at the busy junction of Fu Hsing North Road, is a spacious and light-filled structure. The building's innovative design has won widespread acclaim and has become another CEC-built landmark in Taipei.
The company's new logo incorporates basic construction tools and the letters 'CEC' in a three-dimensional design. It is a reminder of CEC's civil engineering roots as well as a visual symbol of CEC for the new millennium.