- Project Type
- MRT System
- Wanhua District, Taipei City; Yonghe District, New Taipei City
Architect / Supervising Engineer
Sinotech Engineering Consultants, Ltd.
Second District Project Office, Department of Rapid Transit Systems,
Taipei City Government
Including LG04 station:
It is an island platform station with 3 underground levels, covering depth of about 4.5 m, length of the station is 178.5 m (net length), width of the station is 18 m (net width) and the length of the platform is 80 m.
Scope of Work
- Underground MRT station, shield tunnel, MEP, elevator and escalator
- Station: LG04 underground station
- Shield tunnel: inner diameter 5.6 m, segment thickness = 25 cm, up track is about 1,716 m, down track is about 1,701 m, with 6 cross passages
- The longest river crossing tunnel with medium traffic volume in Taipei MRT:
The shield tunnel is 1,716 m long, surpassing 1,270 m of the Wenhu Line CB420 . It is the longest tunnel in the medium volume system of Taipei MRT.
- Maximum gradient:
5.21% is the steepest tunnel of the MRT tunnel.
- The deepest excavation depth:
The deep excavation of 44.1 m underground, passing through the complex geology and groundwater
- Maximum number of cross passages:
There are as many as 6 cross passages in a single tunnel, so the excavation is risky and difficult.
- Unprecedented challenges:
The distance between the outer edges of the upper and lower tunnels is the smallest, only 1.25 m; length with a net spacing of less than 1.5m, exceeding 80 m.